Spoof of the Colossus Spoof of the Colossus

Uh...

Wow this entire flash felt so uninspired, Every single joke was just, ugh. It was just bad. The only thing I can say you had going for you self was that the flash was fairly well drawn (not animated).

No offense but this does not diverse the all the ten's it been getting. It's just a testament to how low peoples standers are I guess.

doctormario responds:

It was and I'm going to go hang myself. :|

My "standers" are lower.

Newgrounds Commercial Newgrounds Commercial

Man, That was...

Cool Beans.

Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven Steve Irwin: Croc Heaven

Very heart warming.

Good work, gunna miss him.

Unreal Flash Unreal Flash

That was sweet

Unreal is such a cool game, and this is a pretty cool little flash versin of it. ha I also thought the ragdoll was a very nice touch make more. \../>_<\../

Ultimate Zelda Game Quiz Ultimate Zelda Game Quiz

It was ok.

But I dotn rember the sun song being able to cut grass and call Epona. The sung song only makes moneing come faster. Besides that Not great but aw what ever.

CrawlAway responds:

it says it does three things, not all three of these things

PianoWays(ShortDEMO) PianoWays(ShortDEMO)

Pretty cool.

I really like the tone of this song, But it seems that the piano is going kinda fast. I kept losing the beat. But you're on to something with this beat. Keep playing it with it dude.

Kc Saw Remix Hiphopisdead Kc Saw Remix Hiphopisdead

Damn

I like the original, but this shit is just, BOMPIN' man! So fuckin' dope.

KidCrisis responds:

Hey your the guy who drew that awesome Makoto!

But yeah thanks man I appreciate the review

Zero Triple Rod Zero Triple Rod

Excellent absolutely excellent. Ya know I'd love to know how you get this look. Would you mind PMing me a summery of your process?

On The Throne On The Throne

Dude.... This is fuckin Dope! You got an excellent sense of form and color. You really captured that art style perfectly. Very nice work man very nice. Keep it up.

Hookah 2 Hookah 2

Wow

These are great color transitions man. I can't believe no one commented on this yet. Top notch work man. Keep it up.