All 50 art Reviews

Zero Triple Rod Zero Triple Rod

Excellent absolutely excellent. Ya know I'd love to know how you get this look. Would you mind PMing me a summery of your process?

On The Throne On The Throne

Dude.... This is fuckin Dope! You got an excellent sense of form and color. You really captured that art style perfectly. Very nice work man very nice. Keep it up.

Hookah 2 Hookah 2

Wow

These are great color transitions man. I can't believe no one commented on this yet. Top notch work man. Keep it up.

EWJ Head EWJ Head

Blast from the past.

Always good to see Jim's mug.

Luigi Luigi

haha That's dope

Luigi Day Lewis any one? This is fuckin ace man. Nice stuff.

Fade Away Fade Away

Sick

That profile of the reaper is so badass. Good work man.

In This Way In This Way

Dang dude

The hair is so wicked. I love all your stuff man. Keep it up.

Go With It Go With It

Magnificent

These are so awesome, Seeing this compared to your other submissions I have to say that they truly stand out. You should focus more on watercolor. Because you really have something here. Keep painting in watercolor you really have a beautiful
loose style going here.

This is a fave mos def.

Grandpa's Guitars Grandpa's Guitars

Not bad!

Nice colors you got going there, and spatter is a great addition to any water color piece. But you should try to work more loose. lets the water create the shapes, don't try to force it or you might miss a great opportunity to get some beautiful shapes and color blends. So don't stop, keep on painting and have a blast with it.

Elysse_WIP Elysse_WIP

Coming along nice,

Your value on the skin is great man, just have some more areas to clean up. but why did you have to change her hair color. The blue was dope man. Anyway sool shit keep on keepin' on.

Kumakun4 responds:

Thanks man :D
Blond was just an attempt at something different, I probably will keep it blue.